Liebster Award 2014



Hi Beauties,

I am proud to say that at the weekend my blog was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Emma at Peace.Love.Vintage she has a lovely blog and you can see it here http://www.peacelovevintage.com/


So what is the Liebster Award it's a scheme where small bloggers with less than 200 Bloglovin' followers are given the award by other bloggers who love them, which helps with new readers, friendships and opportunities.

I was really surprised and pleased to see that I had been nominated as I only started my blog back towards the end of January and I love the fact that someone enjoys reading my post as I do try to put my best into it each time. 


How does it work?

1.) you must link back to the person that nominated you and answer the 11 questions that they asked you to answer 

2.) you must then pick 11 nominees yourself and tell them they have been nominated but not the person who nominated you.

3.) you must then put forward 11 questions of your own that you want your nominees to answer.


  These are my answers to Emma's questions.



1. What do you Enjoy Most about Blogging?
It's a place where I can air my own opinions of things and also share great ideas with fellow bloggers.


2. Tell me something Unique about You!
I am Great Grand-daughter to Edith Haisman (Nee Brown) Titanic Survivor and appeared on ITV's Words of Titanic in 2012 reading a passage from her diary. 


3. What do you want to achieve with your Blog?
if I'm honest I don't really know at the moment

4. What can you Not Leave the House Without?
That would have to be my iPod music is everything to me.


5. What is your Favourite Time of Year?
Summer definitely


6. Why did you want to start a Blog?
It was a new challenge and I always like a challenge.


7. What Motivates you?
it probably sounds weird but to live each day as if it's your last.


8. What is on your 2014 to-do List?
To expand my modelling career.


9. What is your favourite piece of Clothing?
My prom dress, it has that old Hollywood Glamour look to it when it's on with the fur stole that I wear with it.


10. Which is your go-to Make-Up Brand?
I haven't tried lots of brands yet so at the moment it's MUA 


11. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Has to be, make a coffee.


My nominations for the Liebster Award are:

1.) Hannah - Blogger Hannah









10.) Lucy - http://lucymitch.com


My Questions for you Beauties are 

1.) Tell me Something unique about you?
2.) Why did you start your blog? 
3.) If you could go back to any era what would in be?
4.) Are you a Heels or Flats person?
5.) What can't you leave the house without?
6.) Is there anything you are looking to achieve in 2014?
7.) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
8.) What is your favourite make-up brand?
9.) What is your favourite time of year?
10.) What is the car of your dreams?
11.) What is your favourite piece of clothing?




Thank you again, Emma, for nominating me, I hope you enjoyed reading this and that my nominees will enjoy writing their posts as well.


Love & Hugs





Comments

You Might Like