SERIES #Have you discovered...? Skincare



Hi Beauties, 


 If you saw my introduction post yesterday you will know what this links in with if not you can see it here .
The first category in this series is Skincare and I have 3 products today that i think don't get a lot of recognition.

The first is Tesco (yes tesco) Everyday Value Facial Wipes, I've tried various brands of facial wipes and i have to say these Tesco ones although they are very cheap at 50p or £1 a pack they are brilliant, I use them first thing in the morning and again at night and they actually do take off nearly all my make-up, so i don't have to use as much make-up remover.



The next thing is Skin So Soft Silky Moisture Moisturising Body Lotion with Argan Oil by Avon, being a rep i get things sent to me sometimes and i think this was as i only have the trial size,  I tend to use this after getting out of bath, mostly on my legs more than anything as i really want to embrace my leg confidence this Summer more than i did last year. It's brilliant i found my legs were quite dry and i didn't like it so i used this and i'm going to have to get the full size bottle I can't sing it's praises enough.


The last thing i have is Nivea but i don't think that it gets a lot of recognition, I have dry skin mostly on my T-zone and i saw this Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream for Dry & Sensitive Skin in Tesco and it was reduced to £1.99 i believe so i thought i would give it a go at that price and I've been using it in the mornings for the past 3 weeks and it's the best bargain i have bought in a long time my dry skin is hardly noticeable anymore, which i am loving.




I hope you enjoyed reading today's post

love & hugs 
xx 


FacebookTwitter

Comments

  1. Some value products get completely overlooked, particularly by bloggers who want to review high end brands to catch the eye and readers. Enjoyed your post. Stephen :o)

    www.beautykinguk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do and it's a shame because i find sometimes the cheaper products are actually better than the expensive ones :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts