PRODUCT REVIEW | Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamel





Aloha Bombshells,


Today I am back with a review of a new product to be released in the next campaign, sorry if any of you reading this happen to be a customer of mine, please don't take what I say as solid it's just my opinion.

I have been wanting to try gel polish out for ages, but I just didn't have the money and my local drugstores don't stock a massive amount, I have to go to Southampton to get a lot of the brands I like, so when I saw Avon were bringing them out I jumped at the chance, and they have some lovely bright vibrant and pastel colours that are great for S/S. as you can see below are the ones that I purchased, I actually ordered 10 but 1 wasn't in stock so I am waiting for that to come in and it would have to be the one I wanted to try out the most. 






I have tried 2 out of this little lot so far and they were Roses are Red and Lavender Sky but I forgot to take a pic of the Red, so I only have the purple which I loved the colour of because it's a lovely pastel great for this time of year, the pictures below are of the day it went on and then 5 days later as it started to chip by then, so I took it off as I don't like chipped nail varnish. I know the first picture looks a little lighter but it was edited on Instagram because of my lighting at the time.







I really wanted to test these out as they were claiming to do a lot, as I like to try things out for my customers, because from my own experience with many products not just nail varnish it looks great in the bottle but doesn't turn out like that when you use it. 

It said it's a 3- in -1 so a base coat, colour & top coat. I did as it said and didn't use anything else with it, I think if I did it would have been chip free a bit longer, I had to apply a couple of coats to get a good look to it.


I normally don't have a problem with the Avon products, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a rep either, I find their normal nail enamel lasts longer at least 7 days so If I had to give it a score out of 10, I'd give it about a 6, again if you're a customer please don't feel put off by this. 




Love & Hugs



xx



you can find me on the below, come and say Hi :) 









Comments

  1. These look so cool! Great review :) Would you like to follow each other, I need to make some blogger friends! hehe, if you decide to, please follow my blog and leave a comment so I can follow your blog too :) Eleanor x http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya

      Thank you i'm glad you liked it, love your blog just followed you on bloglovin' to :) x

      http://aretrobombshellsloves.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like