Seventeen and Maybelline Mini Haul






Aloha Bombshells,

Only a small post today but I wanted to post something as I haven't for a few days, so I thought I'd show you lovely people some of the things I have been buying lately.


As we have had some fairly decent weather the past few days, I decided to get out so I went to boots as I still had some money left on my gift card from Christmas, and I went straight over  to the makeup section as you do, and I saw that Seventeen had a 3 for 2 offer on their products so I decided to go for 2 new lipsticks and a lipgloss. The first lipstick I picked up was a bright pink colour and it's called Audition, the 2nd was a nude lipstick called and I have swatches of them already as you can see in the photo below, the lipgloss is just a clear one called Polished as I wanted one for when I don't have my red lips but want a bit of a shine as well.







Going Steady        Audition

The other items I bought were by Maybelline New York and I've seen lots of people going on about the Baby Lips so when I saw them on offer in Tesco today I just had to indulge and get them to try out for myself, so I go Mint Fresh and Cherry Me, the last item I purchased was the Big Eyes Mascara which I have wanted to get before but couldn't so I got it today and I am really looking forward to trying this one out, and I already love the fact it's waterproof a great one for wearing with all this rain at the moment.





Hope you enjoyed reading this 




love and hugs



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell














Comments

  1. Love the baby lips. Lipsticks look good too, might have to try them!
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rosanna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just started using the baby lips but am loving them, the pink lipstick is gorgeous on. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to pick up baby lips for a while now! Inspired! xx

    dangerouslydelilah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them always carry one with me now xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like