My small MUA Haul



Hi Beauties, 


The other day I went on a little spending spree of MUA products and I was really quite surprised everything I got only cost me £10. 

So the first thing that I went for is my favourite lip liner of all time in the colour Red Drama this is great for what I call a Hollywood Red lip, but I've also been wanting to try different coloured eyeliners other than black, and that's when I saw the next item, which is an eyeliner pencil in the colour Turquoise and I have swatched both of those in the photo below and I love the fact that both have sharpeners in the lids.


Red Drama       Turquoise


I then looked at the Lipsticks as I want some brighter colours for spring/summer time, and that's when I saw this coral pink coloured lipstick it's in Shade 12 and it's quite shimmery but you can't really see that below and i like the packaging as well because you can see the colour better as it's shown at the bottom, I prefer that to the little sticker you get on the bottom usually.



Shade 12

The other thing I have been looking for is some eyeshadow palettes with brighter colours and I thought these were a Bargain at £4 each,  so I went for the Glitterball palette and the Poptastic palette and the colours are really pigmented too and I loved that it's got clear lid rather than a blocked lid so you can see the colours inside.


Poptastic Palette

Glitterball Palette
I hope you enjoyed reading this if you have any ideas of lipsticks for me to try for S/S then please let me know in the comments below.    



 Love & Hugs 



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell



Comments

You Might Like