Maybelline Baby Lips Review





Hi Beauties,

Today's post is all about the Baby Lips, I have seen so many people talking about them, so when I was out shopping in Tesco the other day, I found that they were on offer and bought some, to make my own decision on them and I have to say I am loving them, I bought two at the time which was Cherry Me and Mint Fresh, and I think I'm going to have to go and buy the others as well.

Cherry Me       Mint Fresh       

So I have only been using the Cherry Me one so far seriously glad I bought these and I find it lasts quite a long time without having to be reapplied, and it also smells of Cherry a bit which is nicer than that smell you get from others.
I use it first thing in the morning and reapply in the afternoon if I have to and then last thing at night, so when I wake up I have nice moisturised lips in the morning, and it's now a necessity in my makeup bag in my handbag also.




Thanks for reading this 




love & hugs 
xx


Facebook |  TwitterInstagramBloglovin' | Pinterest 

Comments

You Might Like