January Favourites






Hey Everyone, 

I know we are a couple of days into February now but this is my best buys of January 2014.


1.) The first thing is the Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat  by Sally Hanson, I absolutely love this product, it contains nourishing Pro- vitamin B5 and smooths the nail base to grip the colour for longer wear and it gives a really shiny coat, which I love, I had tried many before I bought this product but this is my favourite so far,  my nails would normally chip within 3-4  days of doing them but now it can last at least a week sometimes longer, so if you have this problem I really do recommend this, I got mine from Boots but it is available in most drugstores and prices do vary.




2.)  Miss Manga Mascara by L'Oreal Paris, I have tried numerous mascara's from Avon, MUA and others before but this is by far the best one, it gives my lashes such a boost and really volumizes them as I don't wear false lashes, so I need the boost on my lashes. 


3.) My absolute favourite lipstick of all time it's by Collection it's lasting colour in No. 12 called Valentine. It's what I call a proper Bombshell Red it's really dark, it's really easy to apply and lasts all day. 





4.) Nailwear Pro+ by Avon in Make My Day as I always like to have red nails, to go with my red lips and this is a really bright red it's gorgeous and lasts up to 12 days especially if you use the Sally Hanson Base & Top coat and i did in the picture below.

5.) The Tea Tree daily use cleansing facial wipes I am loving these at the moment, I use them in the morning and then before I go to bed, and they weren't expensive to buy either I actually got them in Poundland and they were on buy one get one free so a real bargain. 


6.) The hair clips with teeth, these are great for me as I have really long hair and are great for getting my hair up off my neck and face
                                             



Love & Hugs


You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell

                                                       

Comments

You Might Like