Birthday Haul



Hi Everyone,

So as I am still fairly new to blogging and as today was my birthday,  I thought I'd show you some of the things that I received.

So the first thing I got was a fabulous new coat it's from the Signature Collection at Next and it's a lovely Red and really figure hugging which I like and it's extremely warm which is good for the weather we have been having lately I added the gold belt myself as I didn't like the one it came with.



The next few things I really loved, I am a massive heel lover and was really happy to get 4 pairs of shoes, One pair was by ASOS and they are a black sling back style shoe with a lace boot effect at the front.


The next were the red pair by Ella Shoes they don't have a very big heel but they have cute little bows at the front which I just love.


Then I have this lovely pair of black patent leather platform shoes that do have a higher heel.


Then I have this gorgeous pair of pink shoes that have a suede effect to them and are really comfortable to wear.


Then I have this bag that I actually bought for myself as again it has a kind of retro look to it.






I got the purse below by La Redoute which has a faux leather effect to it, which has a little pull-out section which I'm going to use to put my make-up in when I'm out and about.

I also got this mug which is right up my street.


I am very thankful for everything I received but the best present was being able to spend the day with some family members I don't often get the chance to see.



                                                   Thanks for taking the time to read this


                                                                            

You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell

                                                         

Comments

You Might Like